A ridge vent runs the entire length of the roof peak, blending into the roofline for a more attractive home. Years of research prove that a ridge vent with external baffles and an internal weather filter, combined with undereave venting, is the most efficient system you can install.
- Works year-round
- Provides evenly distributed ventilation along the entire underside of the roof
- 18 square inches of net free area per linear foot (depending on type and model)
- Slim design, visual appeal
- Provides a higher volume of airflow per square foot of attic area than any other fixed-vent system
- Design maximizes airflow across the entire underside of roof sheathing
- Changes in wind direction have no significant effect on vent performance
With balanced motor and blade design, power vents quickly exhaust heat or humidity from any attic. They work on a thermostat, which automatically turns the fan on when cooling is needed. Some models also have an extra feature called a humidistat that monitors the moisture level of the air.
- One power attic ventilator is usually sufficient, unless it’s a very large attic
- Roof-mount power vents are ideal for hip roofs
- Feature a preset adjustable thermostat for maximum homeowner convenience
- Gable-mounted power vents are an excellent option for tile roof ventilation
Static vents (roof louvers, wall louvers and wind turbines) are inexpensive and popular with professional roofing contractors.
Attic Intake Vents
As the hot air leaves or diminishes, cool air moves in to replace it, creating a balance. That’s ideal ventilation.
Using a whole house fan is a cost effective and efficient way to cool your home. While there are many different types and styles of these fans available in the marketplace, if you are looking to purchase a whole house fan – consider investing in a system that is whisper quiet, easy to install and requires no maintenance.
Traditionally, whole house fans have been noisy, hard to install and very energy inefficient. As a whole house fan manufacturer and distributor, the fans we make available to you are best of breed. Fans that will provide you with years of quiet maintenance free use and more importantly natural cooling and ventilation of your home while slashing your utility bills!
Today’s quiet whole house fans offer an innovative design that makes them so quiet you won’t even know they’re running. A flexible, insulated acoustical duct system that separates the motor from the intake grill, along with a suspended mount reduces vibration and sound level to nearly silent.